Everything you need is right within city limits! In fact, you rarely need look further than historic Downtown Beertown. By supporting local businesses, you ensure that Beertown’s future remains bright.
There are a surprising number of dining choices available in Beertown. You are sure to find something for your taste and budget, whether it is a casual diner-style restaurant, ethnic cuisine, or gourmet and locally-sourced fare. All our restaurants, whether newcomers to Beertown or standard-bearers of 25 years, are locally-owned and operated.
- The Soch Shop, 120 Ellen Ave. Coffee, tea, pastries, & kitchen accessories. Sunday-Thursday: 6 am – 7 pm. Friday-Saturday: 7 am – 9 pm.
- Bronwyn’s, 355 Ellen Ave. Locally grown lunch and dinner. Patio dining available. 11 am – 10 pm, 7 days.
- Malloy’s Tavern, 1040 Thompson Street. A wide selection of draught beers and pub fare. 10 am – 11 pm, 7 days.
- Sgt. Pepperoni’s, 957 Thompson Street. Family restaurant serving pizza and salad. Arcade games available. 12 pm – 10 pm, 7 days.
- China Garden, 458 Hazeltine Street. Chinese Food for the American Palate. Delivery available. 3pm-11pm, 7 days.
- The Weiner and Still Champion, 515 Ellen Ave (in the Historic Beertown Opera House). Noon-6pm, closed Monday. Hot dogs, sauerkraut, and more!
- Dee & Roe’s, 1222 Hazeltine Street (Adjacent to the Courtyard Marriott), traditional American Fare. 6am-9pm, closed Sunday.
- Ellen Ave. Antique Mall, 500 block of Ellen Ave. Several antique dealers under one roof. In the historic Beertown Opera House building. Hours vary by vendor.
- Riverside Books, 425 Ellen Ave. Two stories of used and rare books. 10-6, Monday-Saturday.
- The Enchanted Garden, 970 Hazeltine Street. Live plants, garden supplies and accessories. Florist on site. 9 am – 6 pm, 7 days.
- Thakiwaki Fly Shoppe, 135 Hazeltine Street. Fishing gear and live bait. Monthly fly fishing classes on the banks of the Thakiwaki. 5am-3pm, closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Marty’s Hallmark & Gifts, 385 Ellen Ave. Greeting cards, stationery, Pokemon, Beanie Babies. Visit our local artisans section for a special gift for that special someone! 10am-8pm, closed Sunday.
- Shoppers Plus Outlet Mall, 1120 Thakiwaki Drive. Discount outlets from major American retailers. Clothing, housewares, specialty shops, and more. 9am-8pm, 7 days.
- Countryside Bed & Breakfast, 120 Hazeltine Street. A charming Victorian home with rooms available for your stay in Beertown.
- Courtyard Marriott, 1200 Hazeltine Street. Perfect for extended stays and corporate meetings. Conference rooms and ballroom available.
- Beertown Motorlodge, 1100 Thakiwaki Drive. Economic accommodations with views of the Thakiwaki River. Kitchenettes available.
- ThackyWacky Camping and RV Park, 10 Riverway Ct. Beautiful campground overlooking the River. Handicapped campsites available. Open year-round.
- Jenny’s Hair Salon, 245 Ellen Ave. Cut, color, and up-do. Specializing in bridal and prom styles. 10 am – 6 pm, 7 days.
- The Music Emporium, 971 Thompson Ave. Music lessons and instrument rentals. 11 am – 7 pm, Monday – Saturday.
- Mel’s Garage, 125 Thakiwaki Drive. Full-service mechanic and towing. Available 24/7/365.
- Frank Riley Notary, 814 Hazeltine St. Public Notary, copies, business services. 9am-5pm M-F.
- B&T Trust, 100 Ellen Avenue. The Bank that has won Beertown’s Trust for 115 years. 9am-5pm, M-F.
- United States Post Office, 115 Ellen Avenue. Stamps, passport services. 8am-5pm, closed for lunch 10:30am-11:30am, M-F.
- Winsom & Evans Funeral Home, 138 Ellen Avenue. A dignified farewell for your loved ones. Call For Appointment.